We are seeking an experienced Web Contractor/Wordpress Support Specialist with a background in WordPress development, web maintenance and customer service. The qualified candidate will have the experience and ability to manage our website and online platforms, including e-mail marketing.
The Web Contractor/WP Support Specialist will work with the Vice President for Communications to maintain and improve our online presence. This will include web development, troubleshooting, and monthly maintenance. The ideal contractor will also have experience with e-mail marketing campaigns, platforms, and list-building.
Supervised by: Vice President for Communications
Status: Contract; up to 30 hours/month
Location: Littleton, CO
Manage Website and Online Platforms:
- Collaborate with Vice President for Communications and appropriate IT personnel to maintain and improve the current WordPress website.
- Provide WordPress training as needed.
- Create landing pages, forms and other web pages as needed.
- Oversee monthly e-mail campaigns and e-mail lists.
- Provide WordPress service and support as needed.
- Observe international security guidelines at all times.
- Love for Jesus Christ and growing relationship with him.
- Ability to respond quickly to issues.
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp and project management software.
- Ability to relate to staff at all organizational levels and develop and maintain effective working and interpersonal relationships.
- The ability to work within an international, interdenominational organization.
- A teachable spirit and flexible attitude.
This is a $15-17/hour, non-exempt position, based on experience.