How to Donate
To DONATE ONLINE follow the steps below, for additional ways to give CLICK HERE.
- Take note of the project name and number.
- Click the "DONATE NOW" button above.
- From "the Category and Funds" drop down menu select the relevant category.
- From the second drop down menu select the project name and number from step 1.
- Continue filling out the form to donate online.
Northeast of Mount Everest on the eastern edge of Tibet and spilling over into the Chinese provinces of Sichuan, Qinghai and Yunnan is the Tibetan area called Kham. Like so many in their part of the world, the Kham’s national identity is firmly rooted in their religion. To be Kham Tibetan is to be Buddhist. This has presented a huge challenge to the missionaries who have reached out to Tibetans over the past centuries. While through the years a few have accepted Christ, a Kham church has never been firmly established. Pray with us that the Kham people will grasp the truth of the gospel in a way that transforms their culture.