Local Mobilizers seek opportunities to build missions awareness and involvement in their own and other churches, also serving as a communication bridge between churches and OMF. Local Mobilizers are informed of OMF opportunities on the field and in the U.S., helping churches wisely use missions’ resources to engage unreached people groups.
Mobilize your church (and/or other local churches) for missions:
- Connect with the missions leadership at your church, learning the history and the current state of the church and the missions program. Inquire if there is any way the Local Mobilizer or OMF (U.S) can contribute to the success of their program.
- Assist Church Missions Consultants with workshops or events, in person or virtually.
- When appropriate, introduce the local church to an OMF church missions consultant or other OMF staff member.
- Stay current with OMF resources and opportunities and offering these to the church and/or missions team leadership.
- Be aware of other OMF resources relating to prayer, long-term, short-term, and volunteer opportunities.