The Church Missions Consultant helps U.S. churches build missions awareness and involvement within their congregation that will contribute to reaching unreached or unengaged people groups in East Asia. They serve local churches by walking alongside their missions leadership teams and coaching them through the process of mobilizing their entire churches for strategic missions engagement in East Asia. The Church Missions Consultant also acts as a communication bridge between churches and OMF.
Consult with local churches to help them develop their capacity for missions:
- Create and cultivate relationships with churches interested in developing a greater impact in their missions involvement.
- Assist and coach churches to do the following:
- Assess their current state in missions by using appropriate diagnostic tools and determine “next steps” for growth.
- Develop a clear vision for missions and partnering to impact unreached/unengaged people groups.
- Implement a comprehensive missions strategy for their church
Develop, personalize and utilize missions resources for churches