God has given OMF a heart for Asia and the desire to bring his hope to billions. The Administrative Assistant supports and works with the Video Producer to reinforce OMF’s mission and vision in film and video projects.
Provide administrative assistance:
- Perform organizational and logistical tasks within the scope of project management.
- Communicate clearly and accurately in both written and oral form, writing e-mails, letters and other documents.
- Communicate comfortably with a variety of individuals and organizations.
- Frequent use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word.
- Enter financial data for expense reports and correspond with bookkeeper.
- Receive data and prepare financial reports on a monthly basis.
- Work with contact management database.
- May work during early morning or evening hours with virtual international meetings.
- May coordinate Outlook calendar invitations across multiple time zones.
- Help manage periodic communications via internal e-mail and Mailchimp.
- Help organize tasks and reminders related to contact management.
- May help with web content management and other communications media.
- Love for Jesus Christ and growing relationship with him.
- Passion for organizing and serving professionally.
- The ability to proactively plan and work in project management.
- Comfortable working with numbers in financial spreadsheets, Excel functionality.
- Able to work with contractors and diverse cross-cultural, non-profit partners.
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Possesses a teachable spirit and flexible attitude.
- Interest/experience in film or related media helpful.
- Familiarity with Christian missions helpful.
- Familiarity with Chinese culture helpful.
This is an hourly part-time 16 – 20 hours per week non-exempt position. Compensation will be between $14 - $16 per hour based on experience.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to OMF (U.S.) at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about OMF, please visit us on line at omf.org/us.