Opening available mid-August
God has given OMF a heart for Asia and the desire to bring his hope to billions. We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist I with IT support skills to help support the mission and vision of OMF (U.S.). The specialist would be responsible for supporting the entire US team in their day-to-day IT needs and creating a proactive customer support center that meets and exceeds US team member’s expectations for customer support.
Provide IT Support
Provide technical support (troubleshooting and problem resolution) for OMF (U.S.) end-users on-site and remotely.
- Install, deploy, troubleshoot, rebuild and repair PC and Mac workstations.
- Input and follow through with ticketing inventory & warranty tracking systems.
- Oversee audio/visual needs.
- Assist teams with adaptation, learning and productivity using standard office applications.
- Work closely with other IT team members to identify areas outside "break/fix" with growth opportunities.
- Provide on-site support for off-site consultants relating to systems and server room.
- Love for Jesus Christ and growing relationship with him.
- Passion for East Asia and reaching its peoples for God’s glory.
- Proactive approach to research and follow-up on customer questions and issues.
- Experience supporting computer applications and systems.
- Experience troubleshooting PC and Mac error conditions and abnormal behavior.
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting audio/visual environments.
- Servant-oriented stance and flexibility in working styles.
Per OMF (U.S.) internal standards; $18/hr hourly salary.