What do Serve Asia workers do?
Serve Asia participants engage in all types of ministry, from English teaching to church planting to sports ministry. Opportunities range in length between two weeks and one year, depending on placement availability and the field’s preferences. Serve Asia trips are always dependent on what our long-term missionaries need, as we aim to further the long-term ministry on the field.
- Make a lasting impact in a short time
- Share the hope of Christ in real and meaningful ways
- Great for first-time missions experience
- Work with long-term workers already serving in East Asia
- Go deeper with hands-on ministry experience
- Share Christ with non-believers in urban and rural settings
- Training will prepare you for ministry
- Meet with a field host every week
- Serve in a ministry that fits your gifting and college training
- Live and learn the culture (and language) of your chosen field
- Receive spiritual and personal support every step of the way
- Be mentored by experienced missionaries on the field
Please Note: We ask that you apply two to three months prior to your potential trip. Programs being offered may change due to field availability, interest level or security concerns and are updated monthly.
Interested in leading a team?
Serve Asia trains, equips, and walks alongside people who are interested in being a “Mission Mentor” and leading a team as they go to Asia and process what God has done when they come back. If you are interested, please contact us.