Here are a few creative ways you can give to support our missionaries and outreach projects in East Asia. If you have any questions about any of the giving methods outlined below, please email email@example.com or call 800.422.5330. If you have any questions about ADP please contact us at 800.422.5330 (ext. 242) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automatic Donation Plan (ADP/EFT)
Matching Gifts and More
Please note that users have reported encountering issues when attempting to donate from their iPads or using the Google Chrome browser. Additionally, the automated e-mail receipt for donations does not list your donation preference. This critical information is received by us and we will honor your preference. However, if you would like to confirm your preference, please e-mail email@example.com or call 800.422.5330. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Regarding credit card and debit card donations: OMF International is charged a 3.7% fee by bank and credit card institutions to process these transactions. This charge is deducted from the money given to the missionary’s support. To avoid this charge, we offer giving by Electronic Check through our online giving site. You can set up monthly recurring giving via either Credit Card or Electronic Check through our online giving portal.
Save time, effort, postage and bank charges with ADP! Our Automatic Donation Plan is a direct arrangement with your personal bank to transfer your donation automatically. If you choose this convenient method of giving, your gift will be safely transferred to OMF International by your bank. You’ll receive a receipt from OMF International and your donation will be listed on your bank statement, just as though you had written a check. It’s that simple.
With ADP you retain control of your contributions. You can increase, decrease or cancel your contribution by contacting our Donations office. It will take three to six weeks to initiate your automatic donations. Then, around the 15th of each month, your account will be debited for the amount you indicated on the enrollment form. Administrative time and costs are reduced, maximizing your gifts and furthering our urgent efforts to bring hope to billions.
How to enroll in ADP
- CLICK HERE to download the form
- Be sure to save the PDF to your desktop
- Open the PDF and click print*
- Complete, sign and date the form
- Mail the form to us at OMF International, 10 West Dry Creek Circle, Littleton, CO 80120-4413 along with your checking account voided check or a saving account deposit slip. We’ll take care of setting up the ADP arrangement with your bank.
* Some Google Chrome users have experienced issues, if you have problems printing try using a different browser.
Giving By Check
Please make your check payable to “OMF International” and indicate your giving preference (name of missionary, project, or Task Unfinished Fund donation, etc.) on a separate written note.
To meet IRS requirements, please do not put the missionary’s name anywhere on the check. The written note is all that is needed to indicate your giving preference. Also note, personal gifts may be given by individuals, but they are NOT tax deductible. We are unable to accept personal gifts from churches or other non-profit organizations.
A receipt with a tear-off portion to send with your next gift will be mailed back to you along with a return envelope.
When you provide a check as a donation, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. Mail your check to: OMF International, 10 West Dry Creek Circle, Littleton, CO 80120-4413.
Giving Through “Bill Pay”
“Bill pay” is an option offered through your own financial institution. Using this method, you direct your financial institution to transfer your donation for the amount(s) and frequency that you determine. To set this up, contact our Donations office, 800.422.5330, ext 242 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your donor ID number. Use your donor ID number as your account number on the bill pay check. For the account information, use: OMF International, 10 West Dry Creek Circle, Littleton, CO 80120-4413, 800.422.5330. Please call or e-mail to tell us your donation preference.
Stocks, IRAs, Matching Gifts and More
OMF works hard to facilitate a variety of creative ways for you to give. You can help fund ministry in East Asia via gifts of stock/mutual funds, gifts of real estate or other valuables, or help connect free matching dollars from your company. IRA rollovers, for those over 70.5 years of age, are also a very popular and easy way to give. Contact email@example.com
When Christians give to ministries they care about, they are often only thinking about the immediate needs of the charity. With over 150 years of ministry, OMF has a long track record of ministry and, God willing, will continue for many decades. Our Planned Giving Initiative was designed to help\ you to think about the legacy you will leave for the family members and charities you care about. Working with our partner, the Orchard Foundation, we can help you put your resources to use now and in the future in a God-honoring, tax-advantaged way through vehicles such as Charitable Gift Annuities, Donor Advised Funds, IRA Rollovers, Trust and Will and Estate Planning. Please contact the Stewardship Ministries Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-730-4160 for more information.
Customer Rewards Programs
OMF partners with several companies so that your shopping and grocery purchases can add to the impact you are already having in East Asia through your gifts and prayers. These programs are:
- Kroger/King Soopers Neighborhood Rewards
- By using a reloadable gift card when you shop at Kroger company stores, you can direct a 5% match to OMF to support a missionary or our Task Unfinished Fund. Kroger company stores include Fred Meyer, King Soopers, Ralphs, Roundys, QFC, Dillons and more. Shop for groceries, gas and other items and help OMF’s work in East Asia!
- Safeway/Albertsons Community Giving Program
- By using a reloadable gift card when you shop at Safeway/Albertsons company stores, you can direct a 5% match to OMF to support a missionary or our Task Unfinished Fund. Stores include Safeway, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Pavillians and more. Shop for groceries, gas and other items and help OMF’s work in East Asia!
- Purchases from Amazon can support missions work too! Simply visit amazon.com, log-in with your normal Amazon account info, and select OMF International, Incyou’re your preferred charitable organization. AmazonSmile Foundation will donate .5% of eligible purchases to OMF on a quarterly basis. Donations will contribute to our Under-supported Home Staff fund.
- Ebay for Charity/PayPal Giving Fund
- As a member of the PayPal Giving Fund network, eBay sellers can donate a portion of their sales to benefit OMF and buyers can add donations at checkout. eBay incentivizes charitable selling by crediting sales fees on charitable proceeds, so if you use eBay, visit your site now and select OMF as your preferred charity!
If you have questions on ANY of these, please contact email@example.com or Stewardship Ministries at 303-730-4160.