As a friend and partner of OMF, you have probably started hearing about our global initiative, “The Task Unfinished.” This focused effort brings us together through prayer, networking, funding, and awareness to inspire believers in the U.S. to work together to help bring the gospel to unreached people groups.
We believe God is calling us to rename Vital Support Ministries to The Task Unfinished fund. This change serves to remind us more clearly what it at stake. The Task Unfinished Fund is designed to undergird U.S. mobilization efforts. 100% of these funds are used for this purpose. Mobilization in the United States takes a variety of forms, such as…
• finding, mentoring and coaching potential long-term workers,
• partnering with local churches,
• fostering greater prayer involvement,
• communicating our message in innovative ways,
• and advocating on behalf of East Asia’s people in a variety of settings.
With your continued support, we have the opportunity to send more workers in 2017 than we’ve seen in the past several years. The Task Unfinished is an opportunity to partner with OMF in prayer and financially to fund the work of mobilization. God bless you as you consider how he might use you to face this task unfinished.
To give online, follow the steps below. For other ways to give CLICK HERE.
- Click the “DONATE NOW” button below.
- From “the Category and Funds” drop down menu select the “7. The Task Unfinished (General Fund)”
- Continue filling out the form to donate online.