Vietnam is a dynamic nation with a booming population. Ninety-four million people live in Vietnam, making it the 14th largest country in the world. Despite its size, it remains one of the most unreached areas of East Asia. Only 0.5 percent of the 80 million ethnic Vietnamese people know Christ.
But there are encouraging signs of God at work among both ethnic minorities and the majority Vietnamese. The nation is opening up to the gospel as never before.
This month, join with others in praying for breakthrough among the millions of Vietnamese who don’t yet know Christ’s love. Your prayers can impact the nation of Vietnam for generations to come. Here are some ways you can join other intercessors in lifting up the people of Vietnam throughout February:
- Text TASKUNFINISHED to 24587 to receive daily prayer points via text from February 1 to 28.
- Download these helpful prayer resources and invite your friends, church or small group to pray with you:
- Pray right now for Vietnam, interceding around these five key topics.
- E-mail email@example.com for more information about Vietnam and how you can pray.
- Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or the OMF Blog to follow stories from Vietnam.