Join us online on Saturday 7 October to learn about and pray for Japan, with Megan Woolcock, who is preparing to serve there with OMF.
Plus you have the opportunity to learn to cook Okonomiyaki, traditional Japanese fritter-type pancakes, with us, or sit back and watch the experts!
To register to receive the Zoom details, please email Angelo Lebrato (OMF London Area Representative): firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooking Okonomiyaki is optional, but if you would like to, you will need the following ingredients:
- A couple of Eggs
- Okonomiyaki Flour* (search on Japan Centre or Amazon)
- ½ White cabbage, finely chopped/shredded
- Mayonnaise (UK, or Japanese Kewpie mayonnaise from Japan Centre)
- Okonomiyaki Sauce (bought from Amazon/Japan Centre, or made with:
2 tsp Runny Honey, ½ tsp Worcester Sauce, 1.5 tbsp Ketchup and 1 tsp soy sauce mixed together)
- Ham/Bacon/Cheese/Squid/Salmon for filling/topping
- Pickled Red Ginger
- Dried Bonito Flakes
*The Okonomiyaki Flour will have suggested quantities on it