You, our partners, are vital to what we do. We could not continue the work the Lord has called us to without you. Your involvement helps transform and bless lives; for this reason, and because we desire to serve Jesus in all we do, we want our services to be excellent.
‘To glorify God by serving the UK Church as a catalyst for cross-cultural mission with special focus on the peoples of East Asia.’
- We will deal with your communication quickly, effectively and courteously. Our response will be clear, easy to understand and provided in a format tailored to your needs.
- We will make every effort to be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
- We will hold your information for only as long as it is required, treating it in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- We value your comments which will help us continually improve what we do.
- We aim to resolve complaints as fully as possible: our complaints procedure can be found here or request a copy by writing to us at the address below.
- We might not always be able to do what you ask but we will aim to make every contact with OMF a positive experience.
To get in touch with us, please visit our contact page