Have a heart for mission and desire to use your gift in IT or App Development skills to serve the people in His Kingdom?
We are seeking IT Volunteers with a heart for mission. If you desire to use your giftings and skills in IT applications to serve His people in His Kingdom, we have a number of projects at hand which are ongoing where you can contribute hands-on. Both part-time and full-time applicants are welcome.
Potential Help Needed:
• Assisting in web scraping from a website, pulling content into CSV or XML to import into another system and developing web scripts to do these, along with some manual work to achieve the necessary formatting.
• Leveraging on Microsoft Power Automate to build simple apps to improve productivity.
• Assisting in Microsoft 365 setup and administration.
• Assisting in helping to set up Hybrid meeting.
Preferable Knowledge and Skill Sets:
• Basic Skills in IT.
• Experience with using Microsoft Power Platform.
• Experience in Web Development.
• Experience in setting up Hybrid meeting.
• Is able to communicate well in English.
• Is able to commit for 2-6 months from January 2023 onwards.
• Depending on the project requirements and confidentiality level, you may need to work onsite at OMF International, 2 Cluny Road.
• Applicant must fully embrace OMF’s evangelical Christian ethos
(including our vision, mission, values, and beliefs. Please refer to our website https://omf.org for more details)
• Wants to use his or her gifts and training to serve God.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes by EMAIL to the attention of: IntCenter.ServeAsia@omfmail.com.