Nine Blessings for Thailand
Nine is the auspicious, lucky number for the Thai. They like it in their house numbers, in their phone number, on their license plates and even on their shirtsleeves. The number is believed to bring luck, prosperity, peace and freedom. We pray that they Thai people would come to know Jesus, the giver of true life and freedom.
May God bless the Thai with righteousness. In the past some leaders felt they were above the law, but this is slowly changing in Thailand. May the thousands of people involved in Thai government do what is right and just.
- Pray that the Thai rulers will govern justly and for the benefit of the whole country.
- Pray that genuine religious freedom in Thailand would continue.
- Ask God to give Thai Police and Military Christian Fellowship integrity and boldness to live and speak for Christ.
May the blessing of the rule of the king of kings be established in Thailand. The Thai love their king and appreciate his rule. May they come to see the greater benefits that the rule of the king of kings can bring to them.
- Pray for the king and his family to enjoy good health and wellbeing.
- Pray for the king in his role as protector of all religions in Thailand.
- Pray for the country’s unity, and the influence the king has in maintaining this.
May the grace of God come to and through the church. May the Thai church live the Christian life passionately and contagiously. May they be full of grace upon grace from God. May this grace be seen in how they love, accept, forgive and forbear with others.
- Give thanks for the growth of new churches in Thailand.
- Pray that these new churches will become reproducing churches.
- Ask God to give Thai Christians from ethnic minorities a burden to reach the Thai majority.