“The training day was the best of its kind that I have ever been to. I have been attended a fair number, having been working for Global Cafe for about seven years in either a voluntary or paid capacity."
"The content was concise, extremely clear and pitched at just the right level. I could actually see the wood for the trees, which was a new and refreshing experience, as usually I find myself bogged down in the detail.” Attendee of a training day in Leeds."
- How to befriend and welcome East Asians into your church.
- How to understand the mindset, culture, religion and worldview of East Asians.
- How to share your faith with East Asians.
- How to disciple, mentor and do Bible studies with East Asians.
- How to prepare someone who’s returning to East Asia as a Christian