Advancing in your career in the workplace
🍦 Dessert evening 🍰 featuring Peter Munro
What does Jesus say about our place of work? Does our work matter to God? We say: of course!
Join us for dessert and learn more about how to be a “message bearer in the marketplace”.
About guest speaker Peter:
Peter Munro completed a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical and Materials Engineering at Auckland University and then a PhD in Biochemical Engineering at London University. He was a Professor at Massey University in Palmerston North for two different periods totalling 14 years and also worked for 18 years in a range of management roles at Fonterra. Through his career and by observing the careers of those that he managed he gained valuable insights on what it takes to do well in the workplace. He will run an interactive session discussing with international graduates some of the things that he has learned. His session will include the following questions:
- What should your overall priorities be in life?
- What should your priorities be in your work life?
- How do you get on well with your boss?
- Should you have a career plan or should you take an opportunistic approach?
- How do you ensure that you continue to grow and develop as your career progresses?
If this sounds intriguing, then this event is for YOU. Fill in the form below to let us know you’re coming.
— This event is co-hosted by OMF, Interserve and ISM —