- Praying as an expression of faith is an integral part of our life and service.
- Depending on God for holy living, fruit in our work and for all our needs.
- Inviting others to join us in a life of faith and prayer.
2. We are a fellowship.
- Pursuing our vision and mission together.
- Caring for and supporting each other and sharing resources.
- Encouraging and enhancing each other’s effectiveness.
3. We are passionate to reach the unreached.
- Keeping a sharp focus on the neglected frontiers.
- Constantly evaluating and innovating in line with our vision.
- Taking prayerful risks and persevering with the task God has given us.
4. We practice incarnational ministry.
- Identifying with the people and living an appropriate lifestyle.
- Learning culture, language and worldview.
- Working in ways that encourage indigenous movements.
5. We partner in ministry.
- With sending churches globally.
- With local churches in the ministry context.
- With likeminded Christians and mission agencies.
6. We lead from the ministry context.
- Strategy is developed by those engaged in the ministry.
- Structures, administration and policies are designed to serve the ministry.
- Home and field work together to accomplish the ministry objectives.
7. We celebrate diversity in unity.
- Valuing the diversity that God has given us in OMF International, such as ethnic, denominational, generational, personality, gifts and gender.
- Respecting one another and maintaining our unity in Christ.
- Fostering unity and cooperation among Christians.