Rev. Jamie Taylor & his wife, Mimi were born and raised in Taiwan. The great-great grandson of J. Hudson Taylor, founder of China Inland Mission (now OMF International), Jamie began serving in OMF since 1982. He currently serves as the Consulting Director for OMF's Chinese Ministries. They have three children.
Dr. Tai Kim Teng
Dr. Tai qualified as an Orthopaedic Surgeon and was in private practice in Ipoh for 28 years. Dr Tai and his wife, Elaine answered God's call to serve with OMF Malaysia in 2015 as the Executive Director. Since then, they have relocated to Kuala Lumpur. He is currently a bi-vocational worker, taking on the volunteer role in OMF Malaysia while still practising Orthopaedic Surgery in KL.
(Choose only ONE)
- Starting & Sustaining a Missional Business
- Starting & Sustaining a Diaspora Ministry
- Game of Life (For youths to young adults)
- Session 1: Traditional Missions: Opportunities & Challenges
- Session 2: Tentmaking and Marketplace Missions
MEET OUR MISSIONARIES
Listen, ask, learn and pray for our missionaries at the booths, or over coffee!