Your personal information is held and used by us only for OMF Hong Kong-related purposes.
Notes to Donors：
If you want to support our organization or our members, you may donate towards us by the following methods:
- Issue a check payable to “OMF Hong Kong” and send to our office: Room 707, Midas Plaza, 1 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- By ATM, credit our HSBC Account No. 580-176873-002 and send the ATM Customer Advice to our office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through Internet Banking, please make the transfer to the above account and email us the Acknowledgement at email@example.com
- If you want to donate to us regularly, you may apply a standing instruction with your banker and put the donor’s name as reference note. Please notify us the details of instruction, such as beginning date, amount, purpose and monthly transaction date.
– Information is needed when you donate:
- Donor’s name in English
- Donor’s contact number or email address
- Donor’s mailing address for sending back the receipt
- Project/member you want to support
– Please note that we cannot channel the fund to the project or the member you support if you do not specify clearly and we cannot issue tax-deductible receipt properly.
– We will not issue tax-deductible receipt for personal gift to members and Support to Serve Asia Workers (Short term mission workers) as well. We will acknowledge receipt for what we receive only.
– For all the donations without details, we will put into General fund support account.
– In order to reduce the use of paper, we are planning to issue annual tax-deductible receipt statement every April with your agreement. Please fill in the return slip to make your choice. Thank you! (This is for individual donors only.)