Your personal information is held and used by us only for OMF Hong Kong-related purposes.
Notes to Donors：
If you want to support our organization or our members, you may donate towards us by the following methods:
- Issue a check payable to “OMF Hong Kong” and send to our office: Room 707, Midas Plaza, 1 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- By ATM, credit our HSBC Account No. 580-176873-002 and send the ATM Customer Advice to our office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through Internet Banking, please make the transfer to the above account and email us the Acknowledgement at email@example.com
- If you want to donate to us regularly, you may apply a standing instruction with your banker and put the donor’s name as reference note. Please notify us the details of instruction, such as beginning date, amount, purpose and monthly transaction date.
Fast Payment System (FPS):
- FPS lets you make free inter-banks instant transfers via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email the confirmation page (screen cap), your personal and donation details at email@example.com..
– Information is needed when you donate:
- Donor’s name in English
- Donor’s contact number or email address
- Donor’s mailing address for sending back the receipt
- Project/member you want to support
– Please note that we cannot channel the fund to the project or the member you support if you do not specify clearly and we cannot issue tax-deductible receipt properly.
– We will not issue tax-deductible receipt for personal gift to members and Support to Serve Asia Workers (Short term mission workers) as well. We will acknowledge receipt for what we receive only.
– For all the donations without details, we will put into General fund support account.
– In order to reduce the use of paper, we are planning to issue annual tax-deductible receipt statement every April with your agreement. Please fill in the return slip to make your choice. Thank you! (This is for individual donors only.)