1. People Chain: Partners in Kingdom work
- Appreciate the state of the gospel in the world and where the unreached peoples are
- Understand the different roles and their significance within a support team
2. Church Planting Game: Experience cross-cultural church planting ministry
- Encounter the many ups and downs missionaries face on the field
- Choose to focus on church plant in Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Philippines or Cambodia.
3. SEED Game: Sharing the gospel in a CAN (Creative Access Nation)
- Experience the dynamics of sharing the gospel in a sensitive context where the Christian message is not welcomed
- Grapple with the security issues workers face in a CAN
4. Decision Game: Choices and expectations on the field
- Experience some of the decisions Christian workers have to make on the field
- Recognise some of the pressures and challenges in making those decisions
5. Same but Different: Feel the stretch in contextualisation
- Experience the difficulties of contextualization through a card game played without talking.
- Appreciate the need to understand other cultures and to bring the gospel in an relevant way.
6. Creative Ministry: Unconventional ways to reach the unreached
- Explore the need to creatively build bridges to unreached communities
- Expand your mind with a case study in Japan – karaoke and street dance!