Reaching Your East Asian Neighbor equips people to befriend internationals and build bridges into the local international community. Learn about cross-cultural friendship building, explore the strategic importance of ministry to internationals, and discover ways to support new believers to follow Christ even as they return to their home countries or move to other countries.
If you would like training to help your church or organization become more effective in understanding and reaching East Asians, please contact us!
Who is the training for?
- Campus Ministries/Christian Unions
“The training day was the best of its kind that I have ever been to. I have been attended a fair number, having been working for Global Cafe for about seven years in either a voluntary or paid capacity.
The content was concise, extremely clear and pitched at just the right level. I could actually see the wood for the trees, which was a new and refreshing experience, as usually I find myself bogged down in the detail.” Attendee of a training day in Leeds.
- How to befriend and welcome East Asians into your church.
- How to understand the mindset, culture, religion and worldview of East Asians.
- How to share your faith with East Asians.
- How to disciple, mentor and do Bible studies with East Asians.
- How to prepare someone who’s returning to East Asia as a Christian