OMF Cambodia is looking for those who will be committed to long-term disciple-making in the church, in workplaces, and throughout society.
Whatever our diverse roles – in church, in a workplace environment, or in the local community – our common purpose is to evangelize the people of Cambodia, to make disciples who have a heart to submit to the Lordship of Christ in every area of their lives, and to build up the Church – all by the grace of God and for the glory of God!
Isn’t the Church in Cambodia growing?
Yes! And the Task is Unfinished. 98% of Cambodian people are without the hope of Christ. 75% of Cambodia’s 14,000 villages arewithout any Christian witness. The need is great, the field is ripe, and the door to serve is still OPEN!
What are the focus areas for Cambodia?
- Church Planting in unreached, rural areas Minority Ministry (Vietnamese, Brao/Krung, WC)
- Church Planting amongst the Urban Poor and other neglected peoples
- Professionals in Ministry – including serving in Government institutions, Health-related fields, and Academics
- Equipping the Church to reach out and care for the Mentally Ill and their families
- Equipping the Church with solid theological understanding
- Training, partnering with and mobilizing local Christians into mission
Click here to download this information as a printable PDF.
Serve Asia: Short-Term Mission in Cambodia
Serve Asia is OMF’s short-term mission program. It offers opportunities to both individuals and groups, providing one-week to one-year placements with a view towards longer commitment.